cell phone policy
Cell phone conversations are only allowed in the following areas: Main Lobby, Cornerstone Lounge (outside the Sports Pub), Gallery, all hallways, any telephone bank, offices, and the Stadium Terrace (except when there is a spectator event in JELD-WEN Field).
- Members or guests receiving cell phone calls in a restricted area must move to one of the areas listed above to continue a conversation.
- Cell phones must be off or in silent mode and conversations must be continued in an allowed area.
- Cell phone conversations in private dining rooms are permitted at the discretion of the member sponsoring the private event.
- Members should show common courtesy to those around them by conversing in low tones.
Sanctions for Cell Phone Policy Violations
Members or guests talking on a cell phone in a restricted area are subject to progressive notification and sanctions. Violations are accrued during a rolling 12-month period.
- First violation: reminder letter with brochure
- Second violation: warning letter
- Third violation: minimum 30-day suspension and appropriate reinstatement fee
Members are responsible for the conduct of their guests. Violations by guests are charged against the members who host them.
A cell phone use brochure with map is available at the entrances, E&C Room Center Desk and Concierge Desk.